Directory Search Results
- Funding £99,963
- Competition Technology In Surgery: Technologies to assist with surgical procedures
- Competition Date Autumn 2017
- Local AHSN Imperial College Health Partners AHSN
- Status In Development
Lucid Group - Development of An-i-sys, a rapid diagnosis for the causes of faecal incontinence by complete investigation of anorectal function in one patient session
Lucid aims to develop a unique 3 in one diagnostic device. The device would help intuitive, fast and economic measure biophysiological markers (pressure, sensation and muscle contractility - via EM...
- Funding £1,099,996
- Competition Faecal and Urinary Incontinence in Frail Elderly People
- Competition Date Spring 2015
- Local AHSN North West Coast AHSN
- Status Proof of Concept
Mayden House Ltd - Improving outcomes through automated, standardised assessments and machine learning
Mayden will undertake the ‘SAPIO’ project with the objective to Streamline Assessment Pathways and Improve Outcomes in NHS psychological therapy (‘IAPT’) services. Patients will be able to ...