Sepsis is a more common reason for hospital admission than heart attack and has a higher mortality. A well-defined group of patients at risk of sepsis is cancer patients receiving chemotherapy. Isa...
Directory Search Results
Technology Type: Medical Devices
Isansys - Every patient monitored: scalable, low cost multiple vital sign patient-data acquisition and analysis platform
Isansys is developing the Patient Status Engine (PSE), a scalable, low cost wireless patient monitoring platform that provides continuous real-time vital sign data that is automatically and continu...
- Funding £99,963
- Competition Technology In Surgery: Technologies to assist with surgical procedures
- Competition Date Autumn 2017
- Local AHSN Imperial College Health Partners AHSN
- Status In Development
Lucid Group - Development of An-i-sys, a rapid diagnosis for the causes of faecal incontinence by complete investigation of anorectal function in one patient session
Lucid aims to develop a unique 3 in one diagnostic device. The device would help intuitive, fast and economic measure biophysiological markers (pressure, sensation and muscle contractility - via EM...
- Funding £1,099,996
- Competition Faecal and Urinary Incontinence in Frail Elderly People
- Competition Date Spring 2015
- Local AHSN North West Coast AHSN
- Status Proof of Concept