Frailty and outreach audiology screening, pathway redesign using AI/cognitive Bot
● An accessible interface, script and logic for conducting a bot administered validated frailty survey (e.g. PRISMA) in multiple outreach settings;
● The data structures for data collected at nodes in the patient pathway;
● Methodologies to ‘push’ timely information to key professionals in health, social care to catalyse their collaboration.
● How the BOT strengthens pathway integrity and resilience through enforced systematisation (i.e. to be effective, reliable and equitable);
● BOT and Screening technology interoperability;
● Key usability challenges that could prevent clinical and eHealth/ICT acceptance/uptake;
● Standards compliant secure data transfer across services;
● Complex analysis of data derived from diagnostic instruments and qualitative screening processes to standardise referral decision making and automate escalation throughout the patient pathway.