SBRI Healthcare (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms of website use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, the data controller is NHS England. The Data Processors are LGC Limited of LGC Grange House, 15 Church Street, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 3NL, UK.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://sbrihealthcare.co.uk/ (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or the applicant portal (https://colab-sbri.fluidreview.com/acc/r/).
- We may from time to time ask you for information, for example in relation to opportunities that may be of interest to you or in relation to problems reported with the site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out occasional surveys to analyse our user base – ultimately we want to ensure that we provide everything that you, our audience, is looking for
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
- We may also use your data or permit selected third parties associated with the SBRI Healthcare programme, including but not limited to the Academic Health Science Network’s, to use your data, to provide you with information about events and services which may be of interest to you.
If you have provided us with your personal details to register for updates we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about competition launches, events, SBRI Healthcare newsletters and information which may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your information
SBRI Healthcare is an AAC and NHS England programme, hence we may need to disclose/share your personal information with them, or other bodies/ individuals affiliated with the SBRI Healthcare programme or the NHS.
We will share your information with our CRM provider who distribute our newsletter and competition launches. Similarly, it is possible that our website support company could need to access our mail lists as part of maintenance or improvements. These trusted third parties would only be permitted to use your personal information for the purposes we specify.
We will never sell our user’s details to any other organisation or individual.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The ‘General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018’ gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 by issuing a ‘Subject Access Request’.