SBRI Healthcare Cancer Programme: Competition 1
Competition opens 17 March 2021
Briefing webinar 4 March at 3:00pm
Working together with NHS England and NHS Improvement, SBRI Healthcare Cancer Programme is delighted to announce a £15 million funding competition for innovation to go to the open market in the field of cancer.
The competition invites applications for funding to implement solutions in late-stage development into the following front-line clinical cancer care settings:
- Early detection and diagnosis of cancer
- Diagnostic efficiency of cancer services
Further information and supporting documents (more to follow):
- Cancer Programme Challenge Brief amended
- Invitation to Tender
- Applicant and Portal Guidance
- Template application form
- Cancer Programme Panel list
- Application Portal
This competition is launched in partnership with NHS England and NHS Improvement’s NHS Cancer Programme.