1. Do you have an innovative solution that could have significant impact in any of the following areas?
- Atrial fibrillation and stroke
- Mental health
- Musculoskeletal innovation
- Support to avoid frail elderly admissions
- Good practice in care homes
- Reducing alcohol related A&E attendances
- Digital health and system integration
- Medicines optimisation
- Precision medicine
- Paediatric/adult care transition
- Creating an innovation culture
2. Is your technology commercially available with the appropriate regulatory approvals?
3. Has your technology been evaluated and shown demonstrable benefits in a healthcare setting?
4. Can your technology be procured for meaningful evaluation for less than £25,000?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all four of the above questions then we would like to hear from you. Please send a brief summary of your technology, any evaluation data and costings to Lorna Green, Commercial Director, North West Coast Academic Health Science Network email@example.com
We are running a competition for our NHS partners to apply for funding of up to £25,000 to fund the early adoption of technologies to address unmet needs in the clinical areas above. We will invite up to 30 companies to showcase their technologies to NHS partners from across the NWC region at the official launch of the competition in Liverpool on 12th May 2015, 09:00 – 13:00.
Important: Places are limited and priority will be given to those companies with solutions that have the potential to make the most impact on patient outcomes and clinical efficiency.
1. The competition is only open to applications from NHS partners
2. Attendance at the launch of the competition does not guarantee your solution will be procured
3. Attendance at the launch is not required for your technology to be included in an application from one of our NHS partners
For the original article please visit http://eepurl.com/bjHWD9